Talk by Alexia Bhéreur-Lagounaris and Alice Miquet
On Saturday 27 February, during the Montréal joue Festival, an urban scavenger hunt will begin at the library. It was designed by Ablblalab, founded by two friends of Mile End Memories. Inspired by the neighbourhood and its stories, they have invented a new way of exploring which proposes a different engagement with space, with places, with people and with culture.
The previous weekend – this Sunday – the organizers will be giving a talk. They will share their motivations and values and the creative process which led them to create this scavenger hunt in their neighbourhood.
- Sunday 21 February 2016, 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- Mordecai-Richler Library – Mile End District, 5434 avenue du Parc, Montréal (south of Saint-Viateur – 80 bus) – in the upstairs meeting room
- Free, no reservation required
- Presentation in French, discussion in English and in French
- Details on our web site
- To participate in the scavenger hunt on 27 February, sign up here (number of participants limited!)